This is to bring to your notice the application window for EMFSS Scholarships at the University of London, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about:
- Funding is partial
- They take Economics, Management, finance, and Social Science courses at the University of London
- International Students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Through the EMFSS Online Taught Bursary, the University of London actively supports candidates financially in the UK. The program is available for the 2022–2023 academic year.
The scholarship is offered for undergraduate-taught online courses in the social sciences, business, finance, and economics. The bursary amount is withdrawn from your program fees at a rate of 20% of the applicable charge.
The application deadline is August 26, 2022.
The EMFSS Scholarships is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Social Science
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Bursary amount is 20% of the applicable cost subtracted from your university program fees.
EMFSS Scholarships at the University of London, UK 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the EMFSS Scholarships at the University of London, UK 2022-23:
- Have a permanent address in one of Malaysia, Kenya, or India.
- It is a requirement for applicants to be enrolled in an undergraduate program.
- Age requirements for applicants start at 17 years old.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the EMFSS Scholarships at the University of London, UK 2022-23:
- Applicants must apply for admission to the university’s undergraduate degree program in order to be eligible for this educational grant.
- supporting records Applicants must provide all required supplementary materials:
- Personal assertion
- CV or resume (strongly recommended for applicants under the age of 21)
- working examples
- scores on standardized tests
- professional licenses
- Complete/Incomplete Post-secondary diplomas or transcripts
- Entry requirements: Aspirants must satisfy the university’s entrance standards in order to be accepted.
- Language Prerequisite: If English is not your first language, they may need more proof of your competence.
Please click the EMFSS Scholarships at the University of London, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the EMFSS Scholarships at the University of London, UK?
- It is an Undergraduate program for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Baldwin Wallace University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants from Economics, Management, Finance, and the Social Science