Tax Accountant in an Oil and Gas Company Recruitment
Tax Accountant in an Oil and Gas Company Recruitment 2022/23 – is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their institution. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Vantegral Consulting – Our client in the Oil and Gas industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Accountant
- Our client is currently searching for a detail-oriented and qualified Tax Accountant to prepare their tax payments and returns.
- As a Tax Accountant, your goal will be to recommend effective tax strategies that comply with laws and promote the company’s financial well-being.
- Your responsibilities will include preparing tax returns, analyzing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax reports.
- To excel in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of accounting procedures and time management skills, as you’ll have to ensure the company meets strict deadlines.
- In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate keen attention to detail with excellent mathematical skills.
[irp posts=”272″ ]
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Tax Accountant or similar role.
- Must be ICAN certified
- Must be CITM certified
N500,000 – N750,000 / month.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Interested and qualified candidates should apply before 15th October 2022.